This achievement is unlocked by completely upgrading one weapon through the use of Green Gel.
- As Green gel is usually limited, it would be wise not to rush this, as it might compromise upgrades for Sebastian's other vital attributes such as Health and Stamina.
- Since upgrades are carried over to New Game+, players can continue working on their weapons on their second playthrough.
- Some Easter Eggs award large amounts of gel, which could be exploited to help expedite the process.
- Rushing this achievement along with its subsequent ones would actually be easiest if the player is attempting to unlock It Is What It Is as well. Due to the lack of allowed upgrades, a player attempting this will conveniently have a lot of accumulated unspent gel on hand, which can be dumped all at once into a cheap weapon (e.g. a Handgun) to quickly max it out. It would be best to do this on a separate save file, however, to avoid messing up the other achievement's progress.
- Ammo stock upgrades do not count towards this achievement.
|Achievements and Trophies of The Evil Within|
À la Corvo • Knife Beats Chainsaw • Home is Where the Hospice is • Not Part of the Job Description • Everybody Gets One • I Don't Have Time for This! • Item Management • Bathed in Flames • Not a Scratch on Her! • Entry Level Electrician
|The Consequence|| |
Things Fall Apart? • Where Do We Go From Here?? • Fumbling in the Dark? • A Real Hero • There Will Not Be Blood • Stick to the Script • Becoming an Agent • This is Just the Beginning • It's All Your Fault • None More Dark
|The Executioner|| |
Nosy Parent • I Might Close Early • Krimson Chainsaw Massacre • Trapper and Keeper • Got to Destroy the Brain • Home Invasion • The Craftsman's Tools • I've Got Box of Steel • Cruel and Unusual • You Had This Coming?
Legend: Secret achievement/trophy?